Saturday, June 21, 2008

Weylin Introduces Himself


I would like to introduce myself: I am Weylin, and I am a four-year-old Alaskan Malamute. My mom says that I am very mouthy, so she thought I should have a place to express my thoughts. Of course I have to share my blog with my adopted sister Maggie. She can be really annoying sometimes, but I guess I like her anyway. She's a pain in the butt, and I have to watch her all the time to keep her out of trouble. My mom found her as a stray where she works, and she had to take Maggie to the animal shelter. I don't really know what an animal shelter is, but mom was all torn up about it. Mom and dad talked it over a lot, and mom kept asking me if I would like a little sister. I wasn't really sure about this at all. I’m mom's baby, even though I'm grown up now. Anyway mom and dad decided they would try to adopt Maggie, but the people at the animal shelter said we couldn’t have her because I’m not neutered. (I’m not really sure what that means, but I don’t think I want to be neutered.) Mom says it’s ok that I’m not neutered because I live in the house (Where else would I live???), and I never run loose. To make a long story short, there was an explosion at the animal shelter, and it caught on fire. This was a very bad thing. Dad went and got mom at work and they rushed up to the shelter to see if they could find Maggie. Well she was there, and she was just fine. Mom and dad brought her home as a foster dog, and she’s been here every since. P.S. Did I mention that I really love to lay on the couch and snooze?

No comments: